La Spezia Tour (Florence & Pisa)

brownswirl

1 minute ago, brownswirl said:

Hi,

I’m going on Oasis June 30. Would like to do both Pisa and Florence. 

Aww, I knew was a long shot. I’m going in August. I hope you find some others who will club in with you though. I did it with Romeinlimo back in 2010 and the driver on the day was great!!! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
12 minutes ago, Lpetchen said:

HI, I know it's been awhile since this thread was updated, but we're also going on Oasis of the Seas in August and looking for excursions NOT sponsored by the ship.  

Best bets would be TripAdvisor and the port of call forum:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/464-italy-ports/

On this cruise (albeit not until September), but being from Europe anyway, I would rather leave Pisa and Florence (particularly Florence) for a longer visit like maybe a long weekend one time. So definitely think Cinque Terra is the one for me, I saw some vlogs from cruisers when the Allure (I think?) was on this route and they did Cinque Terra and it looked stunning.

I also believe this is easy to do yourself with just buying train tickets?

On 2/24/2019 at 7:33 PM, Brad548ye said:

Aww, I knew was a long shot. I’m going in August. I hope you find some others who will club in with you though. I did it with Romeinlimo back in 2010 and the driver on the day was great!!! 

Agree - RomeInLimo did a super tour for us in 2015 during our Allure of the Seas stop.

We saw Pisa and Florence in 2017 on NCL.  We used shareashoreexcursion.com along with some people on our roll call.  I think it ended up with RomeInLimo, but I don't remember.  I think there were 7 of us total.  The can was very comfortable and had wifi, which was nice.  We LOVED this excursion and LOVED climbing the steps in Pisa.