Mojito’s on AOS

Stx3me

Guest maddycat
1 minute ago, Stx3me said:

It’s been a few years since we have been on an RCL cruise and we remember the excellent mojito’s (handmade/no mix). Does anyone know if that’s still the case?

My husband's favorite drink is a coconut mojito.  That's what he drinks when we cruise.  The Anthem bartenders make very good mojitos.

This was a MAJOR issue for me on the Feb 3rd sailing on the Freedom.  I LOVE Mojito's and buy the drink package mostly because that is my drink of choice.  On day 2 of the cruise mint was nowhere to be found on the ship!  How can that be?  I was told that there was some at Boleros but who wants to sit at an inside bar all day on a cruise?  So, at night I made my way there and was told that they ran out there as well.  
I wrote a letter to Royal and filled out the Survey as well, but have yet to hear a peep.  I am a Diamond Member who LOVES RCCL, but this...along with a few other things that happened on this sailing are making me think twice!

Good Luck!

On 2/23/2019 at 2:14 PM, twangster said:

Recently on Navigator the Mojito's were hand muddled with fresh mint.  They tasted like.... more. 

Your lucky, we haven't seen muddled fresh mint on any of our last cruises.

15 minutes ago, Ashland said:

Your lucky, we haven't seen muddled fresh mint on any of our last cruises.

Brilliance in January also had muddled fresh mint or mint in blender for Frozen Mojito leaving mint flecks in Frozen Mojito.  Yum.