Some breaking news coming from MSC UK today as yet unknown what it is

Epos Man

Interestingly ... I emailed MSC UK last night about the DSC issue;  previously I would have always had a reply by the afternoon of the next day (in fact, if I email in the morning of a working day, I would definitely have a reply by afternoon).  I haven't received a response, yet.  I wonder if there's a link or is it just coincidence.   🤔

ETA ... though the wording "good news coming" doesn't sound like it's related to DSC.

Edited by Beamafar

5 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

Interestingly ... I emailed MSC UK last night about the DSC issue;  previously I would have always had a reply by the afternoon of the next day (in fact, if I email in the morning of a working day, I would definitely have a reply by afternoon).  I haven't received a response, yet.  I wonder if there's a link or is it just coincidence.   🤔

ETA ... though the wording "good news coming" doesn't sound like it's related to DSC.

It doesn't say good news for whom.

MSC have been advertising Bellisima sailings on Twiiter today, it specifically states, fares from £xxx with an asterisk - the asterisk then states "The Service Charge is not included in the cruise fare and is to be paid on board at the end of the cruise, it's mandatory and to be added to the cruise fare shown above".

5 minutes ago, CruisingFox27 said:

....."The Service Charge is not included in the cruise fare and is to be paid on board at the end of the cruise, it's mandatory and to be added to the cruise fare shown above".

That is very good news

• Like 1

the specific quote was they have been listening to the UK customers could be more southampton services but as the person concerned has been told not t release until he is given the green light to do so it seems a bit more than that

23 minutes ago, ikea logistics said:

the specific quote was they have been listening to the UK customers could be more southampton services but as the person concerned has been told not t release until he is given the green light to do so it seems a bit more than that

It's a kettle, two cups and a handful of English Breakfast tea bags...with a 15% service charge to be added on!

• Haha 4