1st time Booked in Spa Balcony cabin

On the Dream, we had to go to the spa to get wrist bands that indicated we had a spa cabin. Each time we wanted to enjoy the spa, we had to give one of our room keys in exchange for the key card to the spa. Not a great setup,but we did enjoy the thermal rooms and Tpool. The first time we bought the pass for the week. On the next cruise we choice a spa cabin. We now cruise with another couple that don't care for the spa so we have not done so in a while. This could be outdated by now. Enjoy your cruise!

21 minutes ago, bury me at sea said:

What ship, what cabin?  Did it specify it was a spa cabin rate when you chose it?  A little more information would be helpful.

Carnival Magic 12040. Yes it did specify when I was booking but now when I look in the Cruise Manager and Booking & order details it doesn't specify a Spa Cabin with the extra amenities.

I’m booked an a spa cabin, too. My reservation doesn’t specify spa cabin-just the cabin number. If you are a little worried about it, just call Carnival and ask to make sure.

We love the spa balcony cabins.  It’s so quiet on those decks.The steam rooms are wonderful.have a great cruise!

2 minutes ago, beacha said:

I’m booked an a spa cabin, too. My reservation doesn’t specify spa cabin-just the cabin number. If you are a little worried about it, just call Carnival and ask to make sure.

We love the spa balcony cabins.  It’s so quiet on those decks.The steam rooms are wonderful.have a great cruise!

Thanks same to you!