Bed Requests Pre-Sailing on Jewel

Whimsy88

I couldn't find a thread on this, but may have just missed it.  Not new to cruising, but first time on NCL.  Can you request ahead of time for the beds to be pushed together and made up as one?  Any idea where on the website, or do I call?  Or just wait until boarding, find our room steward and request?

3 minutes ago, pbenjamin said:

Is there a way to request the opposite in advance?

The one time that I wanted that I requested it by phone. 

However, despite it being written on my confirmation, when I arrived at the room the bed had been made up pushed together. I just asked the cabin steward to move them apart and he did it no problem.

Edited by KeithJenner

If you don't see your room steward when you board and have seen the room, simply leave a note on the bed saying you want the beds put together or separated. They will do so during the turn-down service. If you require egg-crate, then add it to the note.

Cheers.

If you don't see your steward and want a change made leave a note but also inform housekeeping by phone or through guest services.

Married couple usually one bed  otherwise singles.  But we had a steward who said she did that but for an over 70 married couple made them single!!!   She made them one for us and we all had a laugh about it!!