Have Any of You Recently Self-Disembarked from Allure?

If you have recently self-disembarked from the Allure in Miami, can you please share with me what time the ship docked, cleared, self disembarkation began, and about how long it took you to get through immigration and "on your way"?  Also, what time did you join the line to dis-embark?  We must do this on Sunday, April 7 and get to MIA in order to rent cars and drive to Orlando for our flights home.  Flights leave at 4:00 and if we don't get there in time we will be in a big problem.  Thank you for any information.

we returned on 24th. due to medical emergency captain hauled @#$ back to port and we got in around 0130 i think. Believe self debark started around 7. We did this and were off ship and cleared in about 10 to 15  minutes. no lines to speak of. we basically never stopped. out flight was at 11. made it super easily. 4 would be a cakewalk.

Edited by dwayneb236

3 hours ago, teacherman said:

If you have recently self-disembarked from the Allure in Miami, can you please share with me what time the ship docked, cleared, self disembarkation began, and about how long it took you to get through immigration and "on your way"?  Also, what time did you join the line to dis-embark?  We must do this on Sunday, April 7 and get to MIA in order to rent cars and drive to Orlando for our flights home.  Flights leave at 4:00 and if we don't get there in time we will be in a big problem.  Thank you for any information.

Good luck with this plan, I hope all goes well.

Here are the preprinted instructions for departure from Allure. We were in no hurry to get off the ship so we didn't go to breakfast until 7:45. We were still at the curb calling our shuttle by 8:40. There were no lines at all. Basically walked off the ship, grabbed our bags and walked through customs. Really couldn't have been easier. I hope this helps!

15522448064353869180002018345669.jpg

We are doing the same thing, we had our airline tickets purchased for our Oasis cruise and when they cancelled in December, the airfare to Miami was outrageous.  We are flying out at 4:00 on Delta so we are hoping we can be on the road by 8:00 and to Orlando by noon.