Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
gatour

Difference between Hooked Seafood lunch and dinner menus

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, jonbgd said:

 That sucks. We are going to miss Sabor

But I guess we are the few that will or they wouldn't have changed it

 

The hooked menu looks good thou

Any idea on pricing didn't see it on above menus?

 

 

 

I agree about no more Sabor me and wife love it.

 

However in regards to pricing for Hooked...

 

As I posted above

 $19 for lunch

$39 for dinner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, The Fun Researcher said:

I’m seeing about $19 for lunch and $40 for dinner 

 

Dan

 

4 minutes ago, gatour said:

I agree about no more Sabor me and wife love it.

 

However in regards to pricing for Hooked...

 

As I posted above

 $19 for lunch

$39 for dinner

thanks I didn't see that post I guess:classic_unsure:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jonbgd said:

 

thanks I didn't see that post I guess:classic_unsure:

No Problem.  If you thought I came across as a little short, I appoligize.  I have a tendency to be a bit succinct in my replies

 

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

I will have a margaritta on our Symphony cruise mourning the loss of Sabor across the fleet.  Perhaps you will do the same.  🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jonbgd said:

  ...

Any idea on pricing didn't see it on above menus?

 

 

Price can vary, check your Cruise Planner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, gatour said:

 No Problem.  If you thought I came across as a little short, I appoligize.  I have a tendency to be a bit succinct in my replies

 

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

I will have a margaritta on our Symphony cruise mourning the loss of Sabor across the fleet.  Perhaps you will do the same.  🙂

Not at all I just missed the prices

 

My thoughts are the Oasis Class is what ruined  Sabor

U cant make a nice Mexican restaurant into a taqueria

Our next time on the Nav we will a couple margaritas in memory of Sabor

 

3 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

 

Price can vary, check your Cruise Planner.

Really?  I guess it depends on class of ship

Thanks Bob

Edited by jonbgd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they replacing Sabor on every ship? I enjoyed it on Harmony. Am looking forward to trying Hooked though as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, knon24 said:

Are they replacing Sabor on every ship? ....

 

Seems that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A: Cruise Insurance with Steve Dasseos of TripInsuranceStore.com
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...