Celebrity corporate office

mnamor

1 minute ago, G.M.T. said:

have you checked their website for the information?

I am on the phone now with guest relations and they refuse to give me a name that I can address a letter to.  They did give me the address but I would like a name.  While I am replying to you I have been on the phone insisting on a name and finally she gave me the name of Lisa Lutoff Perlo who I believe is the CEO.  Imagine that.  Now I hope my letter actually gets to her desk.  Thanks for responding.

I am on the phone now with guest relations and they refuse to give me a name that I can address a letter to.  They did give me the address but I would like a name.  While I am replying to you I have been on the phone insisting on a name and finally she gave me the name of Lisa Lutoff Perlo who I believe is the CEO.  Imagine that.  Now I hope my letter actually gets to her desk.  Thanks for responding.

Don’t count on it but will be read by one of her administrators. You will probably hear back from one-touch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you actually intend to send a 'snail-mail' letter, the address is the same as RCCL's Corporate headquarters:

CEO Lisa Lutoff Perlo

Celebrity Cruises Inc.

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL  33132

Do be sure to include a phone number, where you can be reached during business hours. We have had good success in the past, getting follow-up phone calls from the Executive Guest Relations Office -- at the address above. 😎

On 3/13/2019 at 5:10 PM, wwcruisers said:

If you actually intend to send a 'snail-mail' letter, the address is the same as RCCL's Corporate headquarters:

CEO Lisa Lutoff Perlo

Celebrity Cruises Inc.

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami, FL  33132

Do be sure to include a phone number, where you can be reached during business hours. We have had good success in the past, getting follow-up phone calls from the Executive Guest Relations Office -- at the address above. 😎

Thanks for the info.  I just sent an email and will wait for a response.  I may follow up with a mailed letter.