upgraded to extended balcony. Good decision?

bluejay555

We recently upgraded to an extended balcony on the Legend from an obstructed balcony for only $64 total. Not a bowling alley balcony though, but we'll appreciate the unobstructed view and more space. I've never seen photos of the bowling alley balcony until now and wow!

3 hours ago, Djptcp said:

We recently upgraded to an extended balcony on the Legend from an obstructed balcony for only $64 total. Not a bowling alley balcony though, but we'll appreciate the unobstructed view and more space. I've never seen photos of the bowling alley balcony until now and wow!

That is a good deal in my book!  Even though you didn't get the longer extended the extra width itself is very noticeable and nice. Now I remember the regular balconies on the Splendor as being very narrow. The two feet makes a big difference.

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 1:55 PM, elcuchio24 said:

I dont like the aft wraps, but LOVE the extended. You will too. 

Had an aft wrap on The Legend in Alaska.  Balcony could hold at least 20 people.  Cabin had 4 rooms.  Bathroom had double granite sinks, etc etc etc.  best cabin I have ever been in.  Curious as to why you would say you do not like aft wraps?

We upgraded two regular balcony cabins to the extended balconies on our last cruise, it was nice to have that extra room but I wish we had been lower to the water and I wasn't a fan of the lifeboats being right there under us. Guess it just depends on what you prefer.

On 3/23/2019 at 11:40 PM, mexicobob said:

Had an aft wrap on The Legend in Alaska.  Balcony could hold at least 20 people.  Cabin had 4 rooms.  Bathroom had double granite sinks, etc etc etc.  best cabin I have ever been in.  Curious as to why you would say you do not like aft wraps?

Hey Bob--my mistake, meant Aft, period. Too used to typing aft wrap I guess :-)  I love the wraps, I dont like the plain aft facing...too much soon and not enough privacy.