How accurate is the Celeberity App regarding food menus?

UniPac

Hello!

As I will be sailing on the Edge soon (two weeks from today :classic_love:) I went through the app and found my cruise already listed with details such as food menu and daily planner.

I am interested if the food menu will be what I am shown right now? Of course, minor changes can happen but I wonder if most is correct? We are dining in Blu but I am also interested in main dining room dishes as we might skip Blu one night or the other. Would make planning speciality dining easier, as well.

Any experience appreciated!

On 3/17/2019 at 5:12 PM, UniPac said:

That's what X is used to be since we began sailing with them :classic_biggrin::classic_dry: You never know what will happen...

Perhaps they think that, as in math,  "X" is a variable and they want to be true to the symbol.

When we cruised on Edge January 20th the app was accurate. Check it once onboard and the correct menus should be there.  Cruisestitch was on the first 7 day cruise back in early December and much has changed since then all for the better.

I thought when we were on the Edge the menus were pretty accurate while on the cruise. Also each ship might be different but when we had Aqua on the Summit I saw some things on the main dining room menu I liked and I just asked for them.  

I did did not eat in Blu on the Edge but the main dinning room food was very good.  

Hey

re: main dining each of the 4 restaurants had “Exclusives” 3 appetizers and 3 entrees/mains.

On Feb 24th cruise The Cosmopolitan did not have the Lobster, Crayfish, & Smoked Haddock Fish Cakes appetizer on their menu

If you visit Tuscan u should try the Asiago Cheese Flan appetizer, so good.  Had it twice.  It is not too heavy on dairy.