SPRING SALE on website !

Pier290

45 minutes ago, fragilek said:

Cheshire- what price was the four day when it was non sale as not sure if ours is reduced or not

I've really been done over here.  There is NO discount for speciality dining.  I found that our AFTER the agent i called cancelled our four day booking.  Now they can't reinstate it as there is no availability for four nights but only three.   We are in Aqua class so the discussion is we will book what we want when we want it onboard.  the supplement from three to four nights was only £16 but the overall saving isn't that great really................

21 hours ago, Fogfog said:

We haven't been able to get UDP for over a year. 2 years ago we had the UDP and Prem drink package and loved it

Last cruise-- the UDP was still on the website--and we called TWICE to see if it was actually being honored on the ship.

They said YES

Get to the ship on embarkation to book UDP--and get No--not available. It was a HUGE hassle. They would not honor it despite being told by Celebrity agents at Captains Club and elsewhere that it was....

I've read that complaint, that's why I noted the presence of a 7 day package, but still put some caveats on it! I didn't actually try to book it, we are in a suite for this cruise and it is irrelevant to us - could well be that the block to click is just a place holder and the 7 day package is mythical for 7 day cruises.

No busier than the specialty restaurants have been on my last 2 cruises, you would think that Celebrity would be ecstatic to take your money, any way, any how!

16 minutes ago, cheshire said:

I've really been done over here.  There is NO discount for speciality dining.  I found that our AFTER the agent i called cancelled our four day booking.  Now they can't reinstate it as there is no availability for four nights but only three.   We are in Aqua class so the discussion is we will book what we want when we want it onboard.  the supplement from three to four nights was only £16 but the overall saving isn't that great really................

surely there must be space you just canceled- go figure! Any way the price I am getting for 4 nights is  $149 and for 3 $129 - what is the normal on board price for the restaurants on the Infinity  (this is our first cruise with celebrity so I have no idea of pricing).  There are 8 of us so not sure if we would have needed to book ahead for a this number.  I have a tables booked in the MDR  for 6.30pm so we can make the 2nd show (hopefully this would work).  But  not sure if we should buy a dining package for at least 3 nights as I have heard mixed reports re MDR.  

9 hours ago, cangelmd said:

I've read that complaint, that's why I noted the presence of a 7 day package, but still put some caveats on it! I didn't actually try to book it, we are in a suite for this cruise and it is irrelevant to us - could well be that the block to click is just a place holder and the 7 day package is mythical for 7 day cruises.

No busier than the specialty restaurants have been on my last 2 cruises, you would think that Celebrity would be ecstatic to take your money, any way, any how!

The 7 day isn't like the UDP

With UDP we could eat both lunch at Sushi on 5, Lawn Club Grill, the Porch etc every day, and dinners in any specialty at night.

Well worth the price. Sorry they eliminated it

We are sailing to Alaska on Millennium in July, and my 22 year old son is excited to "finally" get to purchase a drink package.  My question is:  Is the 10% off that they are offering on this sale the best we can expect, or should I hold out for a better offer?  Maybe Memorial Day?  BTW - we are looking at both the premium and the classic packages (premium for me :)) 

On 3/21/2019 at 11:43 AM, Phxazzcruisers said:

i tried to use the link, completed the information and it says i am locked out of my reservation for 20 minutes.  Well it is over 20 minutes and I still cant get in.  Celebrity strikes yet again

Just call them.   I no longer book through the site.   I've dealt with the same guy at Celebrity the last 3 months and he's been awesome! 

On 3/21/2019 at 12:25 PM, Ariyel said:

So I had booked 2 excursions through Celebrity for an upcoming Alaska cruise.  They are both on sale now with the Spring Sale.  Any advice on the best way to get the savings?  The website is incredibly slow/unresponsive.  I'm currently waiting on hold on the phone - 17 minutes on hold so far!

I was given 844-418-6824 to call.   Less wait time unless there's a sale. 

On 3/21/2019 at 2:51 PM, DebInAntigua said:

Since when do they do this? Say you can't use the discount if you are within the cancellation period and rebuy at the lower price?

X is getting stingy. A lot of the new cruise offers are for "new bookings only" and now that seems to be spreading to the Cruise Planner.

You can cancel and rebook.  Had a super friendly rep help me save over $450 today.   

12 hours ago, cheshire said:

I have the Four day Speciality dining package booked  for six of us now its 25% off.    Do they refund the difference if I call or e.mail.  They have already charged the amount to my credit card a few weeks ago?

Call them,  they rebooked mine!