SPRING SALE on website !

Pier290

Can anyone help me here.  I am on the uk site the sale prices show up when I view excursions and are very good but before I can add to my basket I have to submit the passenger info but that link will not work so I cannot  click next  to add to my basket.  Any ideas?

Just looking at the Spring Sale...

My future cruise is on Equinox this summer. Under dining packages it is showing First Night Discount on Murano, Tuscan and Silk Harvest - this is same amount of discount that we have gotten on Murano ($35) at boarding for the first night when we were in AQ. It also lists 7 night dining packages at least for our cruise - sorry, didn't catch the price. Also I did not look at the times for any of these discounts, not sure if discount allows you to choose any time.

Just sharing this, Ultimate Dining and whether to book ahead or on ship are topics that get a lot of pixel time here - if you are good with first night, you might not get a better deal if you wait until boarding.

celebrity web site strikes again....I went in to book for Sept 2019 and it says....

IMPORTANT UPDATE Due to your cruise departing in 1 days, you can no longer purchase / reserve products online. Please feel free to browse, view your schedule and add products to your wishlist. You will be able to make additional reservations when your arrive on the ship. Order History is no longer available.

2 minutes ago, gordylad said:

celebrity web site strikes again....I went in to book for Sept 2019 and it says....

IMPORTANT UPDATE Due to your cruise departing in 1 days, you can no longer purchase / reserve products online. Please feel free to browse, view your schedule and add products to your wishlist. You will be able to make additional reservations when your arrive on the ship. Order History is no longer available.

You better start packing fast!

• Haha 1

It's only selected cruises.  Ours in April had VERY little On sale.  One single excursion, the Behind the Scenes tour (I remember when this was free!), And internet packages.

dining was NOT included in the email sent to me announcing the "sale".  The first night discounts were the standards and packages were regular prices.

Edited by jkgourmet

Our cruise planner on 1 booking had a banner with “undefined” in place if a discount %.  Another had 25% off internet & 50%  beverage package banners- prices shown were full price.  Called the Captains Club and neither of those sailings are included in the sale🙄

I had upgraded my beverage package two weeks ago to Premium.  On our Summit sailing, it's now offering the Premium package at 62.10 per day, excluding gratuity.  I called Celebrity to see if I could get the difference in price but the guy I spoke with said no, you had to upgrade at $10.00 per day plus gratuity, so no discount for me.  Has anyone encountered this before.  By the way, he cancelled my previous upgrade so I had to do it all over again when I finally got off the telephone.  Is this accurate?  By the way, the Classic Package was one of my perks.

Edited by tce40

I am able to save 30% or $0 when I book the premium beverage package.  Woohoo!  Been waiting for an opportunity like this!

SAVE 30% OFF beverage-packages-968-384.jpg

Premium Package

Prices Starting From*$69.00 USD Adult per dayWas $69.00 USD Price Shown Reflects Your Discount

• Haha 2

Just went online to buy a package for our Trans Atlantic in October but the "50%" off doesn't add up to anything at all when I go to check out. The Premium package is still priced at $ 69.00 PP per day plus tip.   Another bang up job by the web people at RCL! 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Phxazzcruisers said:

i tried to use the link, completed the information and it says i am locked out of my reservation for 20 minutes.  Well it is over 20 minutes and I still cant get in.  Celebrity strikes yet again

Call Captains Club at 800-760-0654 and they'll unlock your reservation and complete the sale for you. You may have to wait on hold for a bit since there's a sale and the website's on the fritz (for a change).

So I had booked 2 excursions through Celebrity for an upcoming Alaska cruise.  They are both on sale now with the Spring Sale.  Any advice on the best way to get the savings?  The website is incredibly slow/unresponsive.  I'm currently waiting on hold on the phone - 17 minutes on hold so far!

6 minutes ago, Ariyel said:

So I had booked 2 excursions through Celebrity for an upcoming Alaska cruise.  They are both on sale now with the Spring Sale.  Any advice on the best way to get the savings?  The website is incredibly slow/unresponsive.  I'm currently waiting on hold on the phone - 17 minutes on hold so far!

Don't hang up! the wait is because of the sale and the website dysfunction!

10 minutes ago, Ariyel said:

I went on cruise planner and canceled the excursion then rebooked to get the savings. It was quick for me. I'm using Google Chrome. Good luck!