Mariner of the Seas 4 night cruise and what night is the formal night

I’m on that itinerary right now and they DGAF. Turns out that The Love Boat was a lie. No mention of it at all and you can dress however you want in any venue. Maybe Chef’s Table is restricting some, but the specialty restaurants are empty. 

Last night, wedesnday, was anecdotally the most dressy, that I noticed. There were more photo opportunities compared to the other two nights and some people were getting fancied up for the pictures. 

Night 3 was our “formal” night last week. Some very dressy, most moderately dressy. Some still casual. More photo ops. But it wasn’t advertised-just noticed when I went to Promenade to grab a snack. Quick change for the kids and I!

On 3/21/2019 at 8:56 PM, Momto5 said:

Night 3 was our “formal” night last week. Some very dressy, most moderately dressy. Some still casual. More photo ops. But it wasn’t advertised-just noticed when I went to Promenade to grab a snack. Quick change for the kids and I!

Thank you!

Per the info provided from RCCL, there is no formal night on the 4 day cruises....just 5 day and up.  We just returned from the 4 day Mariner and the only night we noticed folks dressed up was the last night.  Hope you have a great time!!

2 hours ago, KYCruiser71 said:

Per the info provided from RCCL, there is no formal night on the 4 day cruises....just 5 day and up.  We just returned from the 4 day Mariner and the only night we noticed folks dressed up was the last night.  Hope you have a great time!!

Thank you!