Bingo on the Caribbean

shipndip60

I'm taking my 93 years old Dad on his first cruise in his life time it's something that he always wanted to do but never got around to so I want to surprise him with a cruise.  The only thing he loves to do now is play Bingo at the center that he goes to once a week just to get out of the house because he thinks I need a break.  My questions for all of you are, #1 What is the name of the venue bingo is played on the Caribbean Princess, #2 The reason for #1 so that I can get a cabin as close to that location as possible and #3 what do they charge for each game and how many games do they offer per-day?  I really want him to have as much fun playing as a 93 yr old can so I want to make sure all of his games are covered before we go.  Thank you for any information you may have for me. Thanks😊

• Like 1

I was on the CB in November.  Bingo was played in Club Fusion late morning on sea days. I do not know the cost as I am not a bingo person. Club Fusion is in the Aft area of deck 7.

Edited by satxdiver

30 minutes ago, shipndip60 said:

Thank you Satxdiver, at least now I can book a cabin.  Thanks

Any aft cabin you can take the aft elevator straight down to Promenade Deck (deck 7) and you are right there at Club Fusion.  The bingo setup is at the Starboard entrance to Club Fusion. There is a gentleman's restroom very near that entrance and there also are restrooms right across the hall from the Port side entrance/exit.

image.png.a54f907a4162ee99a5c829d782598c41.png

Thanks, Thark !!! !! That will work out great,  he won't really have to do that much walking from the cabin to Bingo, nor to the aft pool on the Riviera deck or the food 😉 hell he can even have a few drinks and make it back to the cabin without getting a dui !!😂 Thank again this will be great for him & me.  Bless you all🙏

Bingo  has 4 games only.  I think the price starts a $20. for one strip of three (three cards per game).  Then I think the next pack has two strips of three (6 cards) for $30.  Then they also have computer packs.  They are more money.  I don't know what they cost, maybe starting at $50?.  Maybe some one else can give that info.  Pots are most time $100. and up.  Last pot for the coverall I think starts at $1,000.  If I remember correctly.

Bingo is played 2 times a day.

As mentioned they will have bingo as many times as possible during the cruise. The Princess Patter will show the times. You have two choices when you play, paper cards or tablet (iPad type device). For paper bring along your dauber. Cost is around $40 each session.

You can book a cabin aft which is above Club Fusion, but then you are quite a distance for other ship activities. You might consider mid-ship.