Jr Suite vs Grand Suite - perks and comparison?

We are looking at Allure for October and are trying to decide between the Jr. Suite and the Grand Suite. Does the Jr. suite get access to the suite deck or is that just grand suite and above? We don't eat in the coastal kitchen so the lounge and coastal kitchen benefits don't appeal to us. The grand suite is $1800 more than the Jr suite so just trying to decide if it is worth it.

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

JS has no access to the suite deck.

The GS would give you access to the Suite Lounge, with complimentary beer, wine, and soda from 11am to 11pm.

How do you get the complimentary beer, wine and soda from 11-11? This was not offered to us on the Navigator this month. We were in a grand suite.

1 minute ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

How do you get the complimentary beer, wine and soda from 11-11? This was not offered to us on the Navigator this month. We were in a grand suite.

As far as I know, that particular perk is only available on Allure and Oasis.  I'm not even sure they do that on Harmony and Symphony.

37 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

As far as I know, that particular perk is only available on Allure and Oasis.  I'm not even sure they do that on Harmony and Symphony.

Well, that explains it.

It was HOT! I could have slammed down a few diet cokes. I did request iced tea and that was provided every afternoon so I was happy.

Thanks!