When will Rolling Stone room be added to Oosterdam?

SAPMAN

49 minutes ago, SAPMAN said:

Is there a plan to convert the other HAL ships to have the Rolling Stones Rock Room installed?  If so, how soon?

The Vistas, of which Oosterdam is one, unfortunately do not have any vacant space for the Rolling Stones Rock Room. They could have converted the former Northern Lights disco but they already spent the $$$ changing that into the Gallery Bar.

We just saw the Rolling Stones Rock Room band on the K-dam and very much enjoyed listening to them. We'll see if they can find space on the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam but, similar to the Vistas, right now there is none. They could potentially put them in the Queen's Lounge to split the space with the BB Kings

Edited by Copper10-8
  • Like 2

The Rolling Stones Room would be a welcome addition to the Oosterdam. We sailed on her in Feb. and enjoyed the Lincoln Center Stage, but the Billboard venue was horrible. There were two young people performing - the guy on the piano wasn't bad, but the woman singing was absolutely tone deaf. She was so off key and loud we couldn't stay to listen and tried several different times. I am a musician and was embarrassed for her.

On 4/1/2019 at 11:43 PM, billbunger said:

I think HAL is the only one that can answer that question. You might want to call them, I am unsure how anyone on this forum could accurately answer your question.

👍👍👍  Great advice!

On 4/1/2019 at 11:43 PM, billbunger said:

I think HAL is the only one that can answer that question. You might want to call them, I am unsure how anyone on this forum could accurately answer your question.

And it's highly unlikely that anyone at HAL that you could reach by phone could or would give you an accurate answer either.

• Like 1