Good points of P&O

emam

On 4/12/2019 at 8:11 AM, wowzz said:

I have to say that the thought of sharing a table with the same company for 35 nights would be my idea of hell!

We normally prefer to have a table for two, so usually have freedom dining.

We went on the 35 night USA and Canada cruise about three years ago.  For some reason, we booked Club Dining, and requested a table for 2, thinking it'd be fine as we were booking on the very first day that booking opening.  However, we ended up on a table for 4, with another couple.  Fortunately, we got on well with them, so it wasn't too hellish, although we did have a few nights off in the buffet, or Beach House.

It worked out ok, but it could have been hell with the wrong tablemates. 

• 2 months later...

I am loving this topic as I was a little nervous about jumping ship so to speak as we have always stayed “ loyal to royal” , this will be our first p&o experience. After reading this thread I am now excited about it. We are travelling as a group of 17 , some family some friends , some of which have cruised on Britannia before and some who have never cruised before so will have a lot of fresh eyes 😊 

Having done three cruises with Celebrity we decided to give P&O a try.  The only thing I preferred to Celebrity was the food in the Main Dining Room.  Of the four of us I was the only one who preferred the food.  Nothing else on the P&O cruise came close I'm afraid.  I'm British by the way so this isn't written from an American perspective.

Good points P&O for us it was a very enjoyable experience on our first cruise from the moment we stepped aboard to the moment we disembarked,the steward was brilliant the waiters were good to the food which was a very good selection.

We prefer the quieter holidays now so the adults only type ships suit us. 

3 minutes ago, Bazrat said:

Good points P&O for us it was a very enjoyable experience on our first cruise from the moment we stepped aboard to the moment we disembarked,the steward was brilliant the waiters were good to the food which was a very good selection.

We prefer the quieter holidays now so the adults only type ships suit us. 

Glad you enjoyed it Bazrat.

Nice to hear positive feedback.

Andy