I cannot recall if other credits were listed there before or not 

Maybe someone else  will comment

I usually take the page 3  with me to compare  the cards in the cabin

2 hours ago, LHT28 said:

I just  checked my final cruise summary  & only see an OBC  from my TA listed

I cannot recall if other credits were listed there before or not 

Maybe someone else  will comment

I usually take the page 3  with me to compare  the cards in the cabin

"Final docs" (the guest registration, embarkation info sheets [per person], pre-purchased tours, et al.) you receive directly from Oceania (or via your travel agent) several weeks before embarkation usually do not include your most recent Oceania Invoice showing "full payment" (always ask your TA for that most recent O Invoice version).

With the understanding that some TAs provide only their own invoices (deal breaker for me), having that final Oceania Invoice in hand (pre-checked by you to make sure all the Oceania provided perks [page 3] are correct) is important should there be any discrepancy once you are onboard where you will receive the small stack of perks note cards, pre-purchased excursion tix, etc.

That said, page 3 (Amenities and Gifts section) of the final Oceania Invoice may still be somewhat "inaccurate" since, if you will move to a different loyalty level on that upcoming cruise, the invoice may still show only the prior loyalty perks (though you will receive the additional new ones once onboard).

As for added TA perks, only those that are purchased from O by TA or passed through O incentives (e.g., gratuities), will appear on the Oceania invoice page 3. Any TA actual commission sharing (or gifts like flowers) will not be seen on an Oceania invoice (but should appear on your TA's separate invoice).

BTW, if you are Silver loyalty or above (getting gratuities paid by Oceania) and your TA offers to pay gratuities (as an add-on to commission sharing or as paid by any consortium to which they belong) without reducing any cash rebate or refundable SBC, accept them. When gratuities are covered by your TA, O will provide you with additional token "in lieu" gratuities (e.g., $250 SBC/cabin). But, do make sure that the TA is not reducing their commission sharing to pay those gratuities (since the O perk does cover them).

Always do the math.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer

My TA will always give us OBC, but it isn’t added to our account until we board. She will tell us the amount of the OBC, and we will find a card with all the other materials in the cabin showing the OBC. It is never on the contract forms unless it is given way in advance. 

Only exception was one cruise we did with the eine group and Food & Wine Trails had a $400 each OBC and PPG as part of their promotion. That all showed on the contract.