Adventure of the Seas MDR Lunch question

Hello all, 

I tried to research this but most questions about lunch and the mdr are normally asking about embarkation day and my question is slightly different.

I've done 2 cruises with Royal and both were on the Oasis class.  On these ships during sea days you could go to the mdr for lunch and besides having a la cart menu items there was two buffets setup, one with hot foods and the other with salad fixings that you could choose and then choose a dressing and a staff member with then mix it all up in a bowl for you.

My question is, is this same lunch available on other ships like Adventure of the Seas?

Thanks,

Kim

1 minute ago, Akaicb said:

Hello all, 

I tried to research this but most questions about lunch and the mdr are normally asking about embarkation day and my question is slightly different.

I've done 2 cruises with Royal and both were on the Oasis class.  On these ships during sea days you could go to the mdr for lunch and besides having a la cart menu items there was two buffets setup, one with hot foods and the other with salad fixings that you could choose and then choose a dressing and a staff member with then mix it all up in a bowl for you.

My question is, is this same lunch available on other ships like Adventure of the Seas?

Thanks,

Kim

It was the same on the Adventure in February 2018.

19 minutes ago, Akaicb said:

Hello all, 

Thanks,

Kim

This is how it was on our January Adventure Cruise.

Thank-you everyone for confirming.  

I really enjoyed having lunch there the few times I did on the Oasis and Allure.  I was really hoping we would be doing a cruise on one of those ships but the 8 day ABC Itinerary on the Adventure for Mar 2020 ended up being the winner.  I guess this just means I will have to book another cruise while on board. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Akaicb said:

Thank-you everyone for confirming.  

I really enjoyed having lunch there the few times I did on the Oasis and Allure.  I was really hoping we would be doing a cruise on one of those ships but the 8 day ABC Itinerary on the Adventure for Mar 2020 ended up being the winner.  I guess this just means I will have to book another cruise while on board. :classic_biggrin:

Awesome.  I believe there was, at one time, a 9 day ABC cruise from Miami, as we were booked on one, and had to cancel due to sone life changes.