Luggage Valet only 1/3 bags are in MIA

gerelmx

10 hours ago, gerelmx said:

Celebrity prints you a full page, first half of the page is the flight details together  with the number of you baggage tags,

second half of the page is the boarding pass. If you have the mobile APP of the airline (my case AA) you can track the bags with you booking number. In the counter they can track with more options.

Gerardo -- so glad that things worked out for you and Lupita -- and, WELCOME HOME! ☺️

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, wwcruisers said:

Gerardo -- so glad that things worked out for you and Lupita -- and, WELCOME HOME! ☺️

Suzanne thank you,  We had a good cruise and we are happy with the service that Celebrity provided, the small bumps at  sea did not affect the navigation. Now back to reality and looking forward to the Eclipse.

We had a problem with luggage valet one time coming back from Florida.  We flew AA back to NJ and when we got off the plane and went to pick up the luggage we were missing one bag.  AA tried hard to find it but they called us every day for three days to tell us they could not find our bag.  I had one of the tags from luggage valet on one of our suitcases and it had a telephone number on it.  We called and believe it or not it was still with luggage valet.  I don't know whey they did not call us but they delivered the bag the next day.  Even with this one mistake we still use luggage valet and have been happy with it except for this one time.  We will use it again in two weeks when we get off our next Celebrity ship.    Everyone should get one pass for a mistake.

Pat

• Like 1

We have used  Luggage Valet successfully.  The day before departure, we have received our boarding passes and the luggage tags and receipts.  We check the luggage tags to make sure the name is correct and then attach the tags to the luggage.  Each time the luggage has arrived at our final destination.

In the above case, I am pretty confident that the luggage would have arrived at the final destination.  Needless worry by checking with the airline.    The reason why we use Luggage Valet is to make our return pleasant.  

• Like 2