I'm Turning Platinum and There are Things I Need to Know

April42749

I'm looking at the loyalty program rewards and I have a couple of questions.

We are going on a 10 night cruise in June.

According to the list of rewards on a 7-12 day cruise you get 3 bags of laundry.  I assume this is per cabin, but I just want to be sure.

We also get a complimentary beverage at the seaday brunch.  Is this once per cruise or one each seaday?

12 minutes ago, Dets_Girl said:

We just turned platinum earlier this year.  It is 3 bags of laundry per person - that is platinum.    So my husband and I got 6 bags for our 14 day cruise.   

Wow.....we travel light but if this is how they do it, we can travel "uber-light"!

40 minutes ago, April42749 said:

Wow.....we travel light but if this is how they do it, we can travel "uber-light"!

Except you only send out durable clothing.  It is all washed inside a bag with other bags in large machines.  

10 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

Except you only send out durable clothing.  It is all washed inside a bag with other bags in large machines.  

And washed in HOT water,  so watch what you send out. 😎

• Like 1

One single-use drink coupon. Three bags of laundry per platinum guest. My family of four is all platinum, so that would be up to 12 bags of laundry total. If you have multiple platinum guests and do more than three bags of laundry, just keep track of whose folio number you use each time so you can distribute the bags of laundry across the platinum guests. 

Congrats on platinum!

1 hour ago, April42749 said:

The laundry perk is my favorite - saves a lot of packing & luggage hauling.

2 hours ago, April42749 said:

I'm looking at the loyalty program rewards and I have a couple of questions.

We are going on a 10 night cruise in June.

According to the list of rewards on a 7-12 day cruise you get 3 bags of laundry.  I assume this is per cabin, but I just want to be sure.

We also get a complimentary beverage at the seaday brunch.  Is this once per cruise or one each seaday?

One (1) complimentary specialty coffee, soda or alcoholic beverage with a value no greater than $10 USD + gratuity at Seaday brunch. On ships where brunch is not available, complimentary beverage at breakfast or lunch in Main Dining Room.  Alcoholic beverages may only be consumed by adults of applicable legal drinking age.

Complimentary Wash/Fold Service. Limit two (2) bags per Platinum Member on a 3-6 day cruise, limit three (3) bags per Platinum Member on 7-12 day cruise and (5) bags per Platinum Member on a 13+ day cruise.