My first Princess Cruise on Caribbean Princess

got2shop

8 hours ago, got2shop said:

Hi, can anyone help me..am I supposed to order my medallion before I get on the ship? Do I have todo anything different than usual for Princess? Help, my travel agent is non-existant!

Get a different TA.. One that is "non-existent" isn't worth a thing. You don't "have" to do anything if you don't want. You can show up at the ship and they will give you a Medallion and give you any assistance you need. If you want to get the apps in advance then that's a good plan but it's not "necessary". If you have a Medallion cruise you don't have to "order" the Medallion.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, got2shop said:

How is the ship? Happy sailing 🙂

The ship is clean but has it's problems. The food is only OK in our opinion compared to any of the other Princess ships. 

22 hours ago, got2shop said:

Hi, can anyone help me..am I supposed to order my medallion before I get on the ship? Do I have todo anything different than usual for Princess? Help, my travel agent is non-existant!

This is something you do yourself. Don't even involve the T.A.

If you don't want to do anything, just complete the immigration information in the cruise personlizer as normal, print out your boarding pass(es) and show up at the pier.

This is our 9th cruise on the Caribbean Princess. We still love her today as much as we did on our first cruise. Everyone has a different opinion regarding the food. We have found it to be very good, in the buffet and main dining room. Is it as good as 10 years ago? No, but it is still pretty good to us.  Have had great service from both the room steward and the wait staff in the main dining room.

If you look at #2 post on this thread; I explained how to obtain your medallion.  Try and order your medallion with my advice; if you still have issues write back.

On 4/8/2019 at 8:51 AM, got2shop said:

Do you have a smartphone or ipad tablet?  If so, download the ocean ready app from the app store. Set up an account; it should be same account as your cruise personalizer user name and password.  Once account is set up you can input all the info; passport and photo's then submit to get your medallion mailed to your home. One more thing;  when is your cruise and is it on a ship that has ocean medallion on it?  If your cruise is more than four months out; you won't be able to complete the ocean ready app info