Minimum Requirement #’s For Meet & Greet/Mingle?

Sorry.....I’m sure this has been asked before.....but so far our Meet & Greet seems a little light at 17.  My DH is setting it up for the Dawn NE/Canada cruise departing May 11 and he’s not sure when it’s okay to call it in to officially set it up.  Please help!  😎😎

just a few thoughts here:

1-there is no min

2-setting up with another social media is a great idea

3-you can send in a request whenever. We usually send a request to "groupevent@ncl.com. after the group event add the name of the ship. We have done a lot of M&GS we usually set them up 3 to 6 months in advance. 

4- Yes, expect about 1/2 of those who sign up to actually show: maybe 2/3rd. It is too bad people do sign up and then don't show.

5- I will add the more activities you can plan will help the group look interesting to others and make them want to take part. m 

We had a great turnout at out recent Meet and Greet on the Gem Feb 25 - March 8.  We had 100 register and almost all showed up. NCL gave us a larger meeting area, one of the MD, the Magenta.

On 4/9/2019 at 10:33 PM, CarolinaMamma said:

You may want to try other social media platforms as well. For our upcoming cruse we have the roll call here, plus a F B group. Between the two we have quite a few for our meet & greet. 

I just hosted a my first M&G last month on the Dawn.  I also posted the info on facebook which brought in more people.  Group Svc Coordinator, Shirlyn, was very helpful. Alain, Hotel Director gave an informative speech and answered so many questions for us. 16 people attended out of 36 signees. Shirlyn put out a beautiful breakfast spread for us. Don't be afraid of having a small group.  I attended a M&G on the Escape in Dec with close to 200 people and our small group last month was so much better.

• 3 weeks later...