New MSC Meraviglia Duplex Suite Review

CelebrationFamily

WOW...we enjoyed a fantastic week on board the Meraviglia last month. And I've finally submitted a review, as promised. The review isn't as comprehensive as others (hats off to those who include so many details...I needed to get it done before too much time passed...I hope it's at least a little helpful!) My family and I are veteran cruisers with Disney, RCCL, Celebrity and HAL and we status matched Black with MSC, which was one of the deciding factors to give them a try. Please enjoy and feel free to ask questions...I'll give it my best shot to answer. Happy Sailing! 😎

34 minutes ago, CelebrationFamily said:

So I wrote and submitted my review on Wednesday. It's still not posted. Is this typical? Or should I contact cruise critic? I know everyone is just dying to read my review! LOL! 😜

It is not unusual to wait a week before it is posted.

1 hour ago, CelebrationFamily said:

So I wrote and submitted my review on Wednesday. It's still not posted. Is this typical? Or should I contact cruise critic? I know everyone is just dying to read my review! LOL! 😜

Don't know about everyone, but I sure am!:classic_biggrin:👍

Thanks for the review glad you had an enjoyable cruise. We will be on Meraviglia soon and have upgraded to Premium Plus. 

Beverage & gelato wise apart from actual bottles of wine and champagne, did you find anything that wasn’t covered?

Many thanks 

53 minutes ago, thecruisers6 said:

Thanks for the review glad you had an enjoyable cruise. We will be on Meraviglia soon and have upgraded to Premium Plus. 

Beverage & gelato wise apart from actual bottles of wine and champagne, did you find anything that wasn’t covered?

Many thanks 

Everything we ordered was covered! Cheers! 😎

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, kodesthemoose said:

Thank you for the review!  It is so great to hear a positive review from a DCL-loving family.  I'm constantly appalled by DCL's pricing and am excited to sail the Med on MSC. 

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Happy sailing. 👏🏼😉