Loyalty Account

Balaena

Wondered if anyone else has problems accessing the section 'My Cruises' when logged into their loyalty account. Interestingly I am able to open each of the other headings such as ' My Preferences' 'My Details' 'My loyalty' but unable to view my passed and indeed current booked cruises in 'My Cruises'.

Bal

Edited by Balaena
spelling

I am able to access it, but it is a constant source of irritation to me that my loyalty points are always incorrect. The past cruises and individual cruise points are accurate, but the total is always wrong. P&O's IT systems aren't fit for purpose.

1 hour ago, Selbourne said:

I am able to access it, but it is a constant source of irritation to me that my loyalty points are always incorrect. The past cruises and individual cruise points are accurate, but the total is always wrong. P&O's IT systems aren't fit for purpose.

We had the same problem, individual cruises all correct but the total was 140 points short. As this was the difference between moving up a tier I emailed the loyalty department and within 24hrs everything was correct.

29 minutes ago, Rupert2251 said:

We had the same problem, individual cruises all correct but the total was 140 points short. As this was the difference between moving up a tier I emailed the loyalty department and within 24hrs everything was correct.

Yes, I have to contact them each time in order to get it corrected. Obviously we shouldn't have to - it should happen automatically. 

If you have points obtained under the Portunus Club, then those are shown elsewhere.

I've just logged in and all my points are there and correct under My Loyalty.

Edited by jeanlyon

4 hours ago, Rupert2251 said:

Same here, except that I phoned them.