Unlimited Soda & More & New Grounds Coffee Packages

gerelmx

The Island Princess Venice to LA will be my first cruise with Princess, we previously sailed with X. We almost do not drink alcohol, wishing we had a package similar to the X without alcohol for the cruise. I would do it with the 1) "Unlimited Soda & More" and 2) "New Grounds Coffee" packages, only that the coffee package is only for 15 servings. What happens if I want more than 15? Can I buy the 3 or 4 packages at the same time? or I must wait for the first to expire to buy the second onboard and consecutive.

One of my cruise highlights is the Unlimited Soda and More package; there are so many fun drinks! The old coffee cards where literal cards, and you could buy as many at a time as you wished and use them in any order by anyone during the cruise. Now, the coffee card is electronically loaded onto your cruise card. I’m not sure if you can buy more than one at a time, or if they would have you use one first. You and your travel companion could certainly each buy one, though. 

The coffee package is loaded onto your account. It will include 15 espresso drinks and unlimited brewed coffee, special teas (mighty leaf) as well as hot chocolate. When you have used all the 15 espresso drinks the unlimited options remain. Now you have a choice purchase another coffee package or purchase the espresso drinks individually. To purchase another package you just ask where you get your coffee and they will run the package/charge through. Prices are the same on board and pre-purchase. Of course, by 2021 prices and terms of the package could change 

I don't know how it works if you want to purchase two packages at the same time.