Booking QM2 King’s Court fee paying restaurants

fizzy1

We want to dine at the fee paying  restaurants in kings court  on our TA b2b this Aug . I know we are not able to book these before we sail apart from The Verandah, so would like to get this arranged as soon as we board . Where do we go to get this done. Thanks 

The recommended way to make reservations for the Kings Court alternative dining restaurant (as outlined in the daily programmes) is to dial 25400 between 8:00am and 6:00pm.

You may also be able to make reservations at the desk at the entrance to the Kings Court alternative dining restaurant (just aft of the "C" lifts on deck 7). I tried that once mid-voyage during the noon hour and the gentleman there had to track down another staff member who eventually arrived to take my reservation after a wait of about 5 minutes. Your mileage may vary using that method.

Edited by bluemarble

7 hours ago, bluemarble said:

The recommended way to make reservations for the Kings Court alternative dining restaurant (as outlined in the daily programmes) is to dial 25400 between 8:00am and 6:00pm.

You may also be able to make reservations at the desk at the entrance to the Kings Court alternative dining restaurant (just aft of the "C" lifts on deck 7). I tried that once mid-voyage during the noon hour and the gentleman there had to track down another staff member who eventually arrived to take my reservation after a wait of about 5 minutes. Your mileage may vary using that method.

Hahah !! Thanks for info

6 hours ago, BobBranst said:

They have the full menus for each of the specialty restaurants available for you to peruse at the reservation desk. 

Excellent. Seen the sample menus on line so i am sure any changes will be just as nice . Cant wait 

We go to these restaurants at least once on each voyage.  We never have a problem making a reservation and often call on the day we want to go.  We do dine a bit late, 8:00 or 8:30.  Our favorite is the Pan-Asian cuisine, Lotus, but we also like the Indian.  Atmosphere is a bit simple as they do not succeed in completing transforming Kings Court.

8 hours ago, Bell Boy said:

This is the beauty of Cunard that Staterooms ( 'in all categories' ) are always ready immediately on embarkation . In general, embarkation will not take place until housekeeping are satisfied and the housekeeping teams have completed their checks. Occasionally it has been known that they have claimed they are not ready, however, they authorised embarkation to clear an overflow/backlog in the cruise terminal.

Unlike my experience on HAL & Celebrity, when I stepped out of my Cunard comfort zone (  and never again 😉)  I was permitted to embark at around midday, however, had to hang around in the buffet area or other venues around the ship dragging my hand baggage and suit carrier etc behind me until 3pm.    

13 hours ago, tv24 said:

We go to these restaurants at least once on each voyage.  We never have a problem making a reservation and often call on the day we want to go.  We do dine a bit late, 8:00 or 8:30.  Our favorite is the Pan-Asian cuisine, Lotus, but we also like the Indian.  Atmosphere is a bit simple as they do not succeed in completing transforming Kings Court.

Thanks xx

25 minutes ago, Bell Boy said:

No too sure what my post re, 'Staterooms ready on Embarkation' , has anything in common with fee paying restaurants ? 

I would guess that CC's quote facility is playing up.