Guest relations email

Takoyaki

When I check the site for an email I get a form to fill out. I would prefer to send an email directly so I have it in my outbox as well and can CC people on it if possible.

Does anyone know what the email address for guest/customer service is?

Thanks in advance!

10 minutes ago, allyfrizzle said:

Also curious. Have an issue from my cruise last week I'd like address.

the only way i have done it is if you go to your NCL. com  page click on help then " contact us" there is a place where it says guests relation  before cruise and after cruise. You will need your stateroom # reservation # etc, then write whatever it is you want to comment or need to be contacted about. They are really good about responding to you, usually a personal call. I wrote to the above email once and it bounces back, is a waste of time. Good Luck

Edited by spanishguy1970
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

the only way i have done it is if you go to your NCL. com  page click on " contact us" there is a place where it says before cruise and after cruise. You will need your stateroom # reservation # etc, then write whatever it is you want to comment or need to be contacted about. They are really good about responding to you, usually a personal call. I wrote to the above email once and it bounce back, is a waste of time. Good Luck

Thanks. Just went this route. Will see what comes of it, if anything.

• Like 1

Suggest you use the NCL "chain of command" by filling out the online form FIRST and then wait for a response.  We've done this on several occasions & they've always responded (usually a phone call) within 48-72 hours.  If you don't get satisfaction then at that point ask whomever you're speaking with politely for an email & the person's full name & title to escalate to the next level.

There are several online sites (elliott.org is one I've used) that offer advice & suggestions based on other's experience with a company on how to use that company's chain of command to achieve satisfaction with a customer service issue.

Good luck!

6 hours ago, allyfrizzle said:

Also curious. Have an issue from my cruise last week I'd like address.

Fill out the Post-Cruise Guest Relations form on the contact us page. If you had issues with Cagney's on board, you should have immediately addressed it with the hotel staff. Post-Cruise Guest Relations will not give you any resolution or satisfaction. 

Runny mac and cheese, call the restaurant manager to your table. Have him call the executive chef. Get the issue resolved. 

11 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Fill out the Post-Cruise Guest Relations form on the contact us page. If you had issues with Cagney's on board, you should have immediately addressed it with the hotel staff. Post-Cruise Guest Relations will not give you any resolution or satisfaction. 

Runny mac and cheese, call the restaurant manager to your table. Have him call the executive chef. Get the issue resolved. 

My issue was unrelated to my dining experience but thank you for the very detailed reply. 

• Like 1