72 Hours of Savings Promo

hammo

Opened Cruise Planner for a look at an upcoming cruise to find the 72 Hours of Savings Promotion but am unable to click on any of the offerings -- is anyone else having this ?

3 hours ago, hammo said:

Opened Cruise Planner for a look at an upcoming cruise to find the 72 Hours of Savings Promotion but am unable to click on any of the offerings -- is anyone else having this ?

I received an email this evening offering 20% discount. Hit the link in the email but can't see any discount. Very annoying.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, but I received a personal offer for my cruise on 4/28...wanted to book a spa treatment on Edge.  Talked with four members of Captain’s Club, all were very, very nice, but not one could make it happen for me. The fourth person apologized profusely, and even tried to get the correct treatment for me, but after an hour of all of this back and forth, using Chrome, trying to click on this and that, I totally gave up.  I know this is frustrating for me, so I am sure it is very disappointing for Captain’s Club representatives to not be able to help their customers too.  

Edited by Lastdance

Last dance, I have never seen a link to book spa appointments.  Unless something has changed these must be booked once on the ship.

as for the current sale it only applies to select sailings between 5/31/19 and 10/31/19.  

We have 2 cruises booked during that time and there are some shore excursions discounted by from 5 - 20%.  No dining or beverage package discounts and 1 of the cruises had a 20%  discounton the unlimited internet for 2.  We get 35% as Elite + so not a deal for us.