Cab I elect to not allow my 12 year old to sign herself out?

23 minutes ago, Momto3girlsintheCarolinas said:

Hello, all.

Is it possible to not permit our 12-year-old daughter to sign herself out of the kids club? 

Thank you in advance.

No, that ability ends at Camp Carnival/Camp Ocean, thankfully hehe...But, if you are concerned, I am sure if you address it to the staff, they will assist your needs. 

21 minutes ago, jbethel11 said:

No, that ability ends at Camp Carnival/Camp Ocean, thankfully hehe...But, if you are concerned, I am sure if you address it to the staff, they will assist your needs. 

Agree talk to the staff.

Also, you could just tell your daughter not to leave until you come to get her.  

• Like 1

When my daughter went to the Circle C club it was just more a meeting place the first night when everyone formed into their own groups and then the rest of the time they just ran around the ship together.  It did not seem to me that anyone actually stayed in the Circle C club.  After the first night and the first day, I did not let my daughter go anymore to hang out with her new friends as it was not up to my comfort level having my young daughter running the entire ship.  But there was definitely no "signing in or out" and as far as I could tell I never even saw any Circle C staff except for the first night. 

When my son was 12 or so, he went to one of the clubs and moongal is right, it was just a meeting point for some of the kids. He made a friend and they went off and did their own thing around the ship or my son just decided to skip the kids club all together and go do his own thing.