Memorial Day Sale?

Maysel

1 hour ago, Maysel said:

I wonder if MSC will have another Memorial Day Sale this year.  It was such a great deal last year.  I hope so.  Has anyone heard of one?

That was a nice sale last year.  I just wish they would put the drink package on the cruise to the Carib after 4/2020, then I would book a bunch more!!

43 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

Since I'm booked for 12/20, I'd love a sale or a drink pkg, even if it's the Easy, because then I could up grade.

Thats what we are waiting to do. We have Meraviglia booked for Dec 2020 but nothing came with it at the time. We booked it because they had aft cabins available so we jumped on it.

T

1 hour ago, Mattnvick said:

Thats what we are waiting to do. We have Meraviglia booked for Dec 2020 but nothing came with it at the time. We booked it because they had aft cabins available so we jumped on it.

We love the aft balconies!  We have one booked on the Divina for Jan 2020. 12 days!  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, missemo12345 said:

Same here have 11/2020 booked but was hoping for some kind of sale to rebook or select another date with promos...What kind of sale did they offer last year??

It was a bella balcony room with drinks on us for the price of an interior room.  Cheap!!

21 minutes ago, missemo12345 said:

Same here have 11/2020 booked but was hoping for some kind of sale to rebook or select another date with promos...What kind of sale did they offer last year??

Book a balcony for the price of an inside.  We had 3 cruises booked was able to upgrade from inside cabin  to a balcony on all 3 for no extra price.  It was awesome!!!

Edited by ready2cruzagain

19 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Book a balcony for the price of an inside.  We had 3 cruises booked was able to upgrade from inside cabin  to a balcony on all 3 for no extra price.  It was awesome!!!

Im hoping for a Victoria Day sale on the new Canadian site that kicked off today. Id be happy with a fantastica experience just offering a drinks pkg........😏

• Like 1