I am definitely having problems with Tapatalk on my iPhone - the CC forum makes me log in over and over and won't let me in any more.  Every once in a while it lets me read a thread, but won't let me post.  So I've had to return to my computer, which is also a problem, as I'm not getting any email notifications any more.  Just the little number on the bell.  Eek!  I'm ready to give up on CC altogether, except that I'm on three roll calls...

3 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

I am definitely having problems with Tapatalk on my iPhone - the CC forum makes me log in over and over and won't let me in any more.  Every once in a while it lets me read a thread, but won't let me post.  So I've had to return to my computer, which is also a problem, as I'm not getting any email notifications any more.  Just the little number on the bell.  Eek!  I'm ready to give up on CC altogether, except that I'm on three roll calls...

If you want to use a mobile device, CC should still work through your mobile browser.

Have you gone to Account Settings - Notification Settings to make sure it's still set to notify you via email?

well I sent a email to Tapa Talk I heard back they have informed me that hey have sent emails to CC waiting for them to up date some software and have not heard back and they have asked people to email cc so they update the plug in 

12 hours ago, BCCRUSINGCOUPLE said:

still have not heard anything back I sure hope CC gets this fixed as having to log into the computer all the time is not as much fun 

Don't hold your breath. I don't think Cruise Critic wants Tapatalk to work. They want you to use your web browser on your computer or your moblile browser. I use Tapatalk for several forums and Cruise Critic is the only forum with issues. The other forums continue to work wonderfully because they support the users using the app. Cruise Critic plainly does not want to support it's users using an app. It is their business and their right but I think it is a mistake. A lot of dicussions are moving to another platform.

Edited by Charles4515

its sure how funny it is when we lose the app as you don't realize how much we use the app until its gone.  I sure know from not having it I am on CC as much and I am sure other people feel the same  which is not good for our site 

Just a heads up that the plug in is still being worked on.  Our update isn't a cut/dry one due to the way we have our sign in set up so it takes a little work first 🙂

Thanks for your patience

On 5/10/2019 at 12:37 PM, CC Help Jenn said:

Just a heads up that the plug in is still being worked on.  Our update isn't a cut/dry one due to the way we have our sign in set up so it takes a little work first 🙂

Thanks for your patience

thank you so much Jenn can't wait till it is fixed 

• 3 months later...