Neptune Lounge Honor Bar, SBP

I have looked around, didn't find anything, and don't recall this being discussed. 

Can drinks acquired at the Honor Bar in the Neptune Lounge be "charged" against your 15 drinks on a Signature or Elite Beverage Package? Anybody do this?

We had a different experience. On two HAL cruises last year (March and October) we had the beverage package and on both cruises and were in a Neptune Suite. On both cruises we made drinks in the Neptune Lounge and were not charged for them. We showed the concierge our room card, told her we had the beverage package and we were never charged for those drinks. 

I don't remember exactly how it happened, but the concierge took care of it for us. 

I asked last year when I was on the Prinsendam and was told no.  (I had SBP for the first segment).

I think it does vary from ship to ship.  I’m pretty sure the wonderful concierges we had this time would have made it work.

After all, all they have to fo is not put the charge through 😉. It’s manual so they can ignore if they want 😉