Celebrity Cruise Entertainment Question

dflaw

Welcome to cruise critic! 

I know you already have an answer to your question but just a heads up on navigating all the different forums on this site (there is so much information it can be overwhelming).  Each cruise line has its own forum for line specific questions that is great for researching questions and concerns.  For Celebrity check out https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/16-celebrity-cruises/. 

2 hours ago, Mike981 said:

Just show up.

Is there ever an issue as to there not being enough seats available, or a recommended time to arrive in advance?

Also, thanks capriccio, I'll post there going forward. 

dflawyer, I should also welcome you to the CC family.

We tend to get there 15-20 minutes early and it is fine. BUT - we are not picky where we sit as long as we have a drink. I have heard on a few occasions where people said there were no seats, but I suspect it is the seats 'they' want to sit in. Like anything, I'm sure there are exceptions. If you hear it is a good show, just go a little earlier. These boards will keep you in the know.

I’ve never been to a celebrity show where I was unable to get seats. If you show up 15+ minutes ahead you should have a nice selection of seats. If you show up 5 minutes after it starts you may be standing in the back.

Celebrity tends to have a 7pm show (primarily intended for those who dine late...after the show) and a 9pm show which attracts most of the early diners...after their dinner.  Since a majority of the passengers prefer to dine early. that 9pm show can get very crowded and man folks will find their seats at least 20 minutes early.  We are late diners and usually go to the 7pm show after grabbing an early cocktail.  We never have a problem getting a good seat at that early show and will often show-up at the last minute.

Hank