2 float planes crash in the water in Ketchikan

Coral

33 minutes ago, Katwoman007 said:

We had some crazy clear beautiful weather at all our ports. Tracy Arm was freezing and overcast that brought in some wet stuff,  and some scary clouds in Skagway that made for great photos. I do remember running to the boat when it decided to down pour for a few minutes (I had fleece on and did not want to stop for rain jacket as we were not far lol ). It was raining in Victoria when we were docking, but that was the only time we saw rain (from our balcony) there. We followed Michelle's plane up for about 10 minutes and then separated. She spotted some orcas down below, so we were happy about that 😉 Then some how they timed it so they follow each-other in. It was nice hearing them communicate and watching out for each other. I had a brief convo with Adam but did not really go into details, just that I was very anxious and he made it great. 

If it loads, this was the lake we landed on. Nonya (Nona?) Lake. I would totally fly with Adam again! 🙂 I would love to go to Denali. We hope to get back up to Alaska, sooner than later. 

Beautiful Photo! Here's what our day looked like...

IMG_6757.jpg

IMG_6805.jpg

IMG_6826.jpg