New to P&O. Question about TV in cabin

hello..

whilst we probably won't spend much time in our cabin I wondered what channels are available on our TV on the Britannia ?... I realise in the fiords the reception will prob be poor though...so also can we use a USB stick in the to set ?.. Have tried to find this out but cannot as yet so sorry to bother everyone... Thanks

Not sure about Britannia, but on Azura these are the channels:

BBC HD

ITV Choice

Sky News

Sky Sport News

Sport 24

Not sure that there's a way to use a USB stick, but that would be useful - someone can advise, I'm sure.

How reliable the service is, though, is anybody's guess.  All the TV channels were out of action for more than half of our recent 12 night Azura cruise, and precious little was done about it until we contacted the Carnival CEO in the US.

12 hours ago, HopingForFun333 said:

hello..

whilst we probably won't spend much time in our cabin I wondered what channels are available on our TV on the Britannia ?... I realise in the fiords the reception will prob be poor though...so also can we use a USB stick in the to set ?.. Have tried to find this out but cannot as yet so sorry to bother everyone... Thanks

None of the channels are worth watching apart from sky news or if you love re runs of Diy sos on the BBC HD channel.No where to put a USB that I have found and the only time they where off was in Flamm.

Personally far to much to see and do to watch any tv and can say only bothered with it for 10 minutes a day to watch sky news.

Edited by clarkttopcat
  • Like 1

Although I am no expert, I seem to remember that the use of a USB stick has been raised before and the consensus was that it was not possible because of the possibility of viruses entering the TV system via the memory stick. 

The TVs on Britannia are much better than the rest of the fleet, we have managed to watch a few good films and some old comedy repeats to pass the time when we just wanted some quiet time in the cabin.

The reception was fine all the time we were in the Fjords, we had more trouble in the North Sea on the way back.

Have a great time, with or without the telly...

Andy