Compensation

5 hours ago, Mike981 said:

We were at the Passport bar while it was very busy We were seated at the bar, but there was another two rows of people behind us. I watched this gentleman wait patiently for his turn with a silly smirk on his face (the reason he caught my eye) and starts to give an order for his wife's drink. She (sitting at a table) decides he can't do it correctly, so she yells over everyone to the bar tender and screams her many specifics. When finished she yelled, "I want it, when I want it and how I want it."
That's when I realized her husband was drunk, having to deal with her.

Yikes!!  😀😀😀

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mike981 said:

We were at the Passport bar while it was very busy We were seated at the bar, but there was another two rows of people behind us. I watched this gentleman wait patiently for his turn with a silly smirk on his face (the reason he caught my eye) and starts to give an order for his wife's drink. She (sitting at a table) decides he can't do it correctly, so she yells over everyone to the bar tender and screams her many specifics. When finished she yelled, "I want it, when I want it and how I want it."

what a jacka$$!

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 1:30 PM, Mike981 said:

Those are the kind of "guests" who I'd like to give a service recovery to for having to listen and deal with her 😉

Kind of like my two "favorite" (NOT) drunks I had to deal with: a now-deceased Supreme Court Justice and the wealthy son of a former US Ambassador.  One was screaming at us because a wedding reception was too loud for him and demanded we shut down the reception (actually said "do you know who I am") and the other was trying to hit on a woman at the bar who was sitting NEXT TO HER HUSBAND (he had already been banned from our other property's bar)...  I wanted to buy everyone a drink from my FD account for both of those!!!