Included Perks offer

LizardBeth

1 hour ago, Orator said:

The perks are not "free" . In most cases the cost is built into the price of the cruise. I experienced the same as TommyD3 when the difference in price with and without perks didn't justify the with perks price. I would have paid $1100 for perks with a total value of $750. This was for the Silhouette TA this October. I booked without the perks.

I understand that. The post I quoted stated that by virtue of his status, celebrity already gives him 2 perks for free (at the no perks price).   Sounds like a pretty good deal to me!!

1 hour ago, DanaDanes said:

I understand that. The post I quoted stated that by virtue of his status, celebrity already gives him 2 perks for free (at the no perks price).   Sounds like a pretty good deal to me!!

Normally, that's good, but if the cruise price drops, and in some cases, a lot, to get the new lower price, you lose the perks.

I just priced an OV Cat 6 stateroom on an upcoming Alaska cruise.  The price is $1948, and with 2 perks, $2578.  So for $630, worth it to get the $300 OBC and Classic Beverage Package.  Same cruise/stateroom with 4 perks, $3068, so it would cost you $1120 for the 4 perks.