Re-shopping EZ Air

Heyref

There are a couple ways to do it but I don't like logging into my Cruise Personalizer until I'm sure I've found cheaper air. 
So, I just go to Princess (don't log in) and look up my cruise like it's the first time. 

Once you select your ship and sail date, click on "Flight Quotes". 

Enter the information. 

If the price is lower, you can go into your Cruise Personalizer and change to that new lower air or simply have your TA call to choose the cheaper air.  

I saved $250 this week.  🙂

Sign in to Cruise Personalizer and select your cruise.  Select Travel Arrangements at the top of the screen and them select the box "Add or modify Flights" then "Change Flights" is one of the menu items.  You can also select or change seating assignments on this screen.

This assumes Princess has not locked the flights with the airlines which I believe is 45 days.  If so I believe there is an airline cancelation fee.

Richard 

• Like 1

Richard is right but it depends on when Princess issues the tickets.  They generally do this at about 45 days.  It can be after that or before, so make sure you aren't in the penalty period.  If you are sure your air won't go down in price, you can pay it in full anytime before it's due and request Princess to issue the tickets. 

42 minutes ago, Heyref said:

I have booked EZ air for our January 2019 cruise. 

How do I re-shop the airfare?

Go into your EZ Air res and hit modify flights. Then search for flights. It will bring up the old fare and the new fare side by side.

If you like the new fare choose it and you will be booked on the new one and the old one is canceled. If you don't want it then back out. No harm no foul.

It really works well.

Every time you change your booking, you will receive a NEW air booking number, need to get new seats and add any frequent flyer number.

Edited by phabric
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, phabric said:

Every time you change your booking, you will receive a NEW air booking number, need to get new seats and add any frequent flyer number.

Excellent point. The old/previous booking is completely deleted, along with your seat selection, the moment you accept the new booking. If you are like me and have selected prime seats, speed is of the essence in getting the new booking opened up and seat (re)selection completed. 

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 10:05 PM, DrivesLikeMario said:

There are a couple ways to do it but I don't like logging into my Cruise Personalizer until I'm sure I've found cheaper air. 
So, I just go to Princess (don't log in) and look up my cruise like it's the first time. 

Once you select your ship and sail date, click on "Flight Quotes". 

Enter the information. 

If the price is lower, you can go into your Cruise Personalizer and change to that new lower air or simply have your TA call to choose the cheaper air.  

I saved $250 this week.  🙂

Where do you find the flight quotes? Can't see them anywhere. Anne

25 minutes ago, Mark+Anne said:

Where do you find the flight quotes? Can't see them anywhere. Anne

Once you have searched for and then selected the cruise from the search results page, "Flight Information" is one of the tabs in the black line across the mid-point of the screen, right above where there's an itinerary photo and the map of the itinerary.  You'll see from left to right "Itinerary," "Stateroom Types," "Onboard Experience," "Shore Excursions," and finally "Flight Quotes."