Radiance debarkation in Seward

We are going to be arriving in Seward, Alaska on the Radiance on 6/21 and I'm looking at ground transportation options. The earliest, and most reasonably priced that I've found leaves the port in Seward for the Anchorage Airport at 8:00 a.m. Their website says they do this every day and that we will have no problem getting off the ship and to their bus by 8:00, but that makes me a little nervous, especially since they don't appear to have a later bus. The company is Alaska Cruise Transportation. Can anyone familiar with the debarkation process in Seward advise if it is reasonable to arrange ground transport for 8:00? Thanks in advance!

We took the train provided by Royal.  It was the a great option.  Drops you right off at the airport.  If that is available for you based on your flight I would recommend it.  Great views and a relaxing way to end your vacation.

If this is the same itinerary we did, North bound from Vancouver to Seward, you go through Customs when you board the ship in Vancouver and there is no Customs check when you disembark in Seward.  For us it was a "thanks for sailing with us", BONG, "oh look it's our bags", and we were outside the terminal.  For us, it probably took 10 minutes tops from when our group number was called.  It was the easiest and quickest disembarkation we have ever done.

Now because we did the evening train and wanted to explore Seward a bit, we were in no rush to leave and we took our time.  But as there is no Customs check bottleneck, the slowest point would be scanning your seapass card as you leave the ship.

Seward is a super easy disembarkation. ACT is a commonly used transport company here, though I don’t have any personal experience with it. The train is most scenic, but if you’re looking to save a good chunk of money, ACT is your option outside of the cruise bus service.