Loyalty Benefits question

SoBaycruiser

SoBay Cruiser — yes, that’s exactly what I am asking and the reason why I am asking as that statement is not really clear.  And for everyone else regarding cancellation fee and rebooking — I was specifically told I could do that without incurring the fee.  Otherwise, I think many people will stop booking on board especially because of all the recently reduced cruises and situations where initial or early prices were not the best price, even with the LCV discount and onboard benefits.

Here’s what I’ve found out...more lenient than I knew, although please note contingent upon rules of country of residence.

”If a guest makes an onboard booking we do allow them to make one (1) change to a new date.

Changes (excluding cancellation of the booking) may be made to the ship or sail date of a confirmed booking once only prior to the final payment due date without incurring a change fee, and without losing their “Onboard Booking Offer”.

If the booking is changed to a sailing that is further out than original sailing, the booking will retain the payment and penalty schedule of the original sailing.

This ability to change the booking without incurring a fee is subject to the terms applicable in your country of residence, and may not be available in every country.”

And yes, the Best Price Guarantee will apply to the new booked voyage, assuming it is offered in your market.

Thank you Bonnie.  Well that answer is disappointing for a reason I wasn’t initially aware of — we plan to rebook a similar itinerary (and also a Perry Golf cruise as is the one we are changing) a year later. Which, if I am interpreting correctly, means I would have to pay in full 16 months out and be in penalty phase for 16 months??? Wow. No way will that work for me. So I guess we are done with onboard booking.  Too many risks for not enough benefit.