Having Problems With Search

Hi All.

I have searched many different subjects for many difference cruise lines but I am having trouble lately with my searches.  What am I doing wrong?  Just me?  Wanted menu of non alcoholic (mocktails) on Princess.  Help?

Thanks.

I've found that the search function on most forums suck, to be polite about it.

Here's a key to searching this (and most other) forums:  Use Google with the following keywords:  subject site: xxxx 

Searching for mocktails enter mocktails site: boards.cruiscritic.com  (be sure there is a space between site: and the website you are searching)

Edited by damiross
clarification

Thanks. 

I think my mistake was leaving check mark at "everywhere" instead of "this forum".  Tried it like that and was fairly successful.  I also have now tried the Google method and that worked too.

Strangely, as I said, I have searched many subjects through the years and don't remember having this problem.  But, it has been a couple of years so things change.  Very frustrating though when you just want a simple answer.

Appreciate your speedy help.

Maybe it's my browser...or maybe just me. But using the lower of the two search icons while on the Princess cruises board page, I get no choice to "search this forum". Whenever I search, I get every comment whether I click "any words" or "all words" and I get them for every cruise line. Very frustrating. Any help is appreciated

as far as mocktails offered on Princess.  Any mixed drink you can think of, liquid, frozen, etc., can be ordered as a mocktail.  Just order it without the booze!  I have done that many times.  Don't limit your decision to what it lists on the mocktail menu.

Pooh

• Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 11:34 AM, NRWPA said:

Maybe it's my browser...or maybe just me. But using the lower of the two search icons while on the Princess cruises board page, I get no choice to "search this forum". Whenever I search, I get every comment whether I click "any words" or "all words" and I get them for every cruise line. Very frustrating. Any help is appreciated

It's not just you!  This website used to be easy to search within the individual forums. Not so anymore. I don't get a "search this forum" option either.

On 5/23/2019 at 2:34 PM, NRWPA said:

When using a mobile the search options are different. This Forum and This Topic are not available.