Outlets on Prinsendam

TiogaCruiser

Could someone tell me how many outlets (US and Euro) we can anticipate in an OV cabin? We are on Main deck, now section with port holes. (Similar to what Roy had on the Grand SA).

Also, are cables accessible on the TV, and if so, what might they be?

We’re planning our electronics. My last several cruises have been solo, but now DH has vacation time and I get to share.😁

There are 2 outlets in the cabin, both at the dresser.  One is US and one is European.  There are no outlets in the bathroom.  If I remember correctly, the cables on the TV are accessible if you want to plug in your own video source, but they are difficult to get to.

One additional note.  On Prinsendam the Euro outlet and the US outlet are on opposite sides of the mirror so simple 3-way plug extenders can be used on each without blocking access to the other.

Roy

The cabin we were in (172) had a power strip that the tv was plugged into leaving a few outlets for us to use.  There was also an outlet for their hairdryer. I didn’t see any outlets in the bathroom that I can remember. Enjoy your cruise! 

17 hours ago, gwilli said:

There was also an outlet for their hairdryer.

Thanks for posting this.  It reminded me - Tioga, I used the hairdryer outlet to charge my iPads and cameras, etc.  My euro adapter worked great in it.