2 similar excursions in Halifax

tjstaar7888

Hi,

I'm looking at the excursions through NCL for Halifax, and I see two different excursions for Peggy's Cove and Titanic Cemetery.  They are roughly the same length, but one is called exclusive.  But one is $69 pp and the other is $125 pp.  Does anyone know the difference and why the prices are so different?  The descriptions listed look pretty similar.

Thanks.

While the difference may well be and probably is the size of the group, why not call the NCL shorex desk and ask them?  I've found them to be very helpful and, if they don't know the answer to something, they will find out for you.  That way, you aren't speculating.

You could also post your question on the NCL board, and see if anyone has taken either excursion. 

Any reason you want to do this tour with the ship ? You might want to consider the private group tour we did and many other's recommend also....which books up at least a year in advance...so that should tell you how in demand it is.

Halifax Titanic Historical Tour with Paul McNeal...one of the best tour's we've been on during the New England itinerary.

We were with a group of 6-8 and the cost was approx. $60.00pp.

On 6/1/2019 at 6:16 PM, Ashland said:

Any reason you want to do this tour with the ship ? You might want to consider the private group tour we did and many other's recommend also....which books up at least a year in advance...so that should tell you how in demand it is.

Halifax Titanic Historical Tour with Paul McNeal...one of the best tour's we've been on during the New England itinerary.

We were with a group of 6-8 and the cost was approx. $60.00pp.

Ashland, thanks for this suggestion! I'll be in Halifax on Sept. 5th and will try to find at least 2 people to share the private tour with us. I just sent Paul an email. https://halifaxtitanictours.ca/

• Like 2

On 6/7/2019 at 10:15 AM, BAYA said:

I have booked with Paul for Sept. 5th. He was very responsive to my questions and even called me so my initial impression is very positive.

The personal call from Paul and giving his cell # was very impressive to me....Even the attention to detail of telling you the number you are in order of when you booked and making sure that each person would have their choice of seating in his van according to that. He did not disappoint when we toured with him. One of the best private tours we've done. Enjoy !!!