UBER to Port Everglades

Hey everyone. I tried to search on this topic but had no luck. We are staying at Springhill Suites in Dania Beach next weekend and was thinking of UBER'ing over to the port. Has anyone done that from there or close? Just worried the demand will be high and we won't get a van. Hotel is $10/pp for their shuttle but thought I'd ask about this. Thanks!

4 minutes ago, SKSMIKE5 said:

Thanks much everyone. I may reserve the UBER XL ahead of time, or do the taxi...

I'd also reserve the taxi ahead of time so you can be sure to get a minivan taxi.

3 hours ago, SKSMIKE5 said:

Hey everyone. I tried to search on this topic but had no luck. We are staying at Springhill Suites in Dania Beach next weekend and was thinking of UBER'ing over to the port. Has anyone done that from there or close? Just worried the demand will be high and we won't get a van. Hotel is $10/pp for their shuttle but thought I'd ask about this. Thanks!

The taxi minivan is about $20. Uber XL is about $20. might as well use the hotel shuttle and save some stress. Sign up at the front desk for a time. 

We took an Uber XL from the Best western down the street from the port and there was plenty of availability. It was probably a difference of 2-3 minutes for a regular Uber vs the XL. 

We we also had the option of the hotel shuttle, $10 pp and the XL was half the cost - there were four of us in the group. Also, I wasn’t sure if the shuttle made multiple stops at the port. We saw the shuttles and there were two of them hauling luggage trailers. I’m glad we avoided that. So easy to take an Uber (or taxi). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SKSMIKE5 said:

Once, when i put in a location close by, it came up to less than $20 for an UberXL