Roll Call Not Listed for Upcoming Trip

My wife and I are booked on the Norwegian Encore on May 31st, 2020.  When I went to look for our Roll Call on the Encore Listings for May 2020, it appears its the only one not listed.  I started a new thread on the generic Encore page, but its not getting any traction, I'm assuming because its just not listed on the main page.  Is there any way to get this set up?

For further clarity

I did create that thread on the Generic Encore page, but there there is no dedicated page for the May 31, 2020 sailing.  Like you would see here by finding it here

Right now, on the May 2020 Roll Calls page, it only shows the first 4 sailings, and is missing the one for the 31st.

10 minutes ago, Beardface said:

... its not getting any traction, I'm assuming because its just not listed on the main page.

If you have started a roll call thread and there were no existing roll call threads for that cruise (which there weren't), then this is more likely to be because you're simply the first person to have decided to do the roll call thing for this cruise.

One possible reason why your thread hasn't yet been picked up by the roll call finder tool is because the date is in the wrong format. Here's guidance on it; you will also see the compliant date format being used in other roll call threads on the forum page.

To get the thread title edited, click on the "Report post" link that appears when you hover over your post, and then use the message box to ask whether a mod might be happy to do that for you.

3 minutes ago, Globaliser said:

If you have started a roll call thread and there were no existing roll call threads for that cruise (which there weren't), then this is more likely to be because you're simply the first person to have decided to do the roll call thing for this cruise.

One possible reason why your thread hasn't yet been picked up by the roll call finder tool is because the date is in the wrong format. Here's guidance on it; you will also see the compliant date format being used in other roll call threads on the forum page.

To get the thread title edited, click on the "Report post" link that appears when you hover over your post, and then use the message box to ask whether a mod might be happy to do that for you.

Bah, its titled fine.  Norwegian Encore Roll Call - May 31st, 2020

Looks like I'll have to email the admins to get it adjusted.

Just now, Globaliser said:

It's the "st" that stops it being read by the tool, AIUI.

*facepalm*

The funny thing is, I work in IT myself, so this isn't at all surprising.  I Reported that thread asking to have the st removed.  Hope that works.

38 minutes ago, Beardface said:

In your thread that you first posted in the NLC forum about your issue, I explained to you that you needed to show the date as May 31, 2020 for the Roll Call finder tool to find it, or email the Help desk at the address I gave you to flag the problem with your Roll Call.

Your Roll Call is showing up fine just where it is supposed to be -- in the Encore Roll Call forum. The "dedicated page" you are talking about is the page created by the Roll Call finder tool, and your Roll Call will not get such a page until it's "found" by the finder tool.   See more at the link below re contacting the Help desk to fix your Roll Call problem.

2 hours ago, Beardface said:

In addition to the "st", you may want to remove the dash. 

On 6/3/2019 at 1:06 PM, Turtles06 said:

In your thread that you first posted in the NLC forum about your issue, I explained to you that you needed to show the date as May 31, 2020 for the Roll Call finder tool to find it, or email the Help desk at the address I gave you to flag the problem with your Roll Call.

Your Roll Call is showing up fine just where it is supposed to be -- in the Encore Roll Call forum. The "dedicated page" you are talking about is the page created by the Roll Call finder tool, and your Roll Call will not get such a page until it's "found" by the finder tool.   See more at the link below re contacting the Help desk to fix your Roll Call problem.

Alright so a couple days ago I created a new thread to reflect this with a new title Norwegian Encore - May 31, 2020 so do you have any explanation on why it still isn't showing on the main page?

I literally copy/pasted the name from another Roll Call from that same main list (May 10, 2020) and just adjusted the date.  Still not showing.

Edited by Beardface
More info

15 minutes ago, Beardface said:

Alright so a couple days ago I created a new thread to reflect this with a new title Norwegian Encore - May 31, 2020 so do you have any explanation on why it still isn't showing on the main page?

I literally copy/pasted the name from another Roll Call from that same main list (May 10, 2020) and just adjusted the date.  Still not showing.

The hyphen is probably the issue. 

By the way, you shouldn’t have created a new thread; you should have bookmarked the first one and waited for it to be fixed. Now there are two threads that need to be merged. 

1 minute ago, gnome12 said:

The hyphen is probably the issue. 

By the way, you shouldn’t have created a new thread; you should have bookmarked the first one and waited for it to be fixed. Now there are two threads that need to be merged. 

Given that more than half the threads on the generic Roll Call board use the hyphen and are included in the main search, and I copy/pasted the title from a thread that did work for another May 2020 sailing, I would conclude that the hyphen isn't the issue here

2 minutes ago, Beardface said:

Given that more than half the threads on the generic Roll Call board use the hyphen and are included in the main search, and I copy/pasted the title from a thread that did work for another May 2020 sailing, I would conclude that the hyphen isn't the issue here

Sorry, I blew it. 

1 hour ago, Beardface said:

You keep misusing the term "main page" for Roll Calls.  The "main page" for Encore Roll Calls is the page where you created your (now two) Roll Calls.   Your Roll Calls are where they should be -- on the main page for Encore Roll Calls. The issue is that the Roll Call finder tool hasn't yet found your second one.  It's hard to tell from my end, but in looking at your new Roll Call itself, it appears there may be a space between May 31 and the comma.  Maybe, maybe not.  Again, I can't tell for sure.

In any event, as the instructions (below) posted by @CC Help Jenn on the Help Desk make clear, if you feel it's been too long, you can email her, which at this point I would suggest your doing to straighten this all out and, as gnome12 said, have the two Roll Calls merged.   (Did you not email Jenn earlier as you were advised above about the first Roll Call you created?)

Edited by Turtles06