Symphony Bed Locations

I apologize in advance for this laziness, I do know there are methods to work these things out, but I also know there are some real experts on here.

So before I spend the whole day with my eyes crossed, trying to count on deckplans, can anyone tell me if any of these Symphony room numbers have the bed by the Balcony. Thanks so much.

Deck 11 - 11326, 11728

Deck 12 - 12730, 12142, 12144

Deck 14 - 14278, 14148

Thanks again experts! :)

Hi Bob, 

You seem to be the "go to" for this type of information and I thank you in advance if you have the answer.  I know that this question may sound trivial but I am also asking a bed placement question for a Jr. Suite for 12636.  I know that the suite next door (12634) has the bed on the right as you enter the cabin.  Just wondering if you know if the bed would be on the left as you enter the cabin in 12636.  No pictures anywhere that I can find.  It's a sleeping preference, wife likes to be close to the bathroom for nightly trips..

Thanks again,

26 minutes ago, Ron Don said:

Hi Bob, 

You seem to be the "go to" for this type of information and I thank you in advance if you have the answer.  I know that this question may sound trivial but I am also asking a bed placement question for a Jr. Suite for 12636.  I know that the suite next door (12634) has the bed on the right as you enter the cabin.  Just wondering if you know if the bed would be on the left as you enter the cabin in 12636.  No pictures anywhere that I can find.  It's a sleeping preference, wife likes to be close to the bathroom for nightly trips..

Thanks again,

I know that the bed placement (right or left side of the room) on Voyager/Freedom class ships alternate, but I'm not sure that applies to Oasis class.

17 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I know that the bed placement (right or left side of the room) on Voyager/Freedom class ships alternate, but I'm not sure that applies to Oasis class.

Looking at pictures it does appear that there are Junior Suites with the bed on both the left and right side of the room.  Whether or how they alternate I don’t know.

4 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Looking at pictures it does appear that there are Junior Suites with the bed on both the left and right side of the room.  Whether or how they alternate I don’t know.

I would bet that they do alternate because they like to have the bathrooms back to back for ease of servicing all that stuff.