Why is it so difficult to make a payment through HAL's site?

kantonburg

6 minutes ago, ricko999 said:

I called HAL and talked to a human and payed over the phone.

RO

Yes, that is an option.  I like the payment page because it shows how much you've paid, what you owe, your credits and deposits etc. It's all visible there without having to ask a rep a multitude of questions. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kantonburg said:

I was able to replicate this several times and it worked.  Even if you only have one booking.  The trick is to click "Do you have another booking"  Once you enter the booking number and you last name "Make Payment" appears on the page.  Completely idiotic  way to go about it.

Untitled.jpg

I just tried this trick and it DID work. Thank you.

9 hours ago, WScruiser said:

I was able to get to the payment screen from my booking screen.  When I clicked manage booking, and signed in, one of the options was "make final payment".  It took me to the payment screen - I was concerned that it would only accept payment in full, but it also gave me the option to pay "other amount"

Yes, I have noticed that function on the booking screen. Never tried it, though, since the other way worked for me. Glad some readers have been successful!

• 4 years later...

HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS.  I HATE THE NEW HOLLAND AMERICA WEBSITE.  INCOGNITA BROWSER DOES NOT WORK.  CANT PAY ANYTHING.  PLAN TO COMMENT THAT ALL HAL INTERNET FOLKS NEED TO BE FIRED EVERY DAY I AM ON SHIP.  

4 hours ago, DELG said:

HEAVEN ONLY KNOWS.  I HATE THE NEW HOLLAND AMERICA WEBSITE. 

Welcome to Cruise Critic. This is a four-year-old thread. You could start a new one, but please, do not use all caps as they are difficult to read and are commonly interpretted to mean you are shouting.

• Thanks 1