TAPATALK not working for IOS

Here is the answer I received from Tapatalk about the problem with not being able to log in and only fetch 20 topics

Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 12:28 AM

Cc: Tapatalk Support <support@tapatalk.com>
Subject: Re: Tapatalk Feedback (Contact Us) - fa1097d3fe775939f9d9cb5ed6e26ced

Thank you for contacting Tapatalk!

Cruise Critic needs a Tapatalk plug-in update. We are working with the forum owner to get the forum back up and running in the app.

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 3:08 AM  wrote:

On cruise critic - when I want to respond - I login, but it doesn’t work and returns me to the log in page and I can never login.   

The app will only fetch 20 topics and then no more in cruise critic.

------Device------
Device ID: fa1097d3fe775939f9d9cb5ed6e26ced
Model: iPhone11,6
iOS Version: iOS 12.3.1
App Version: Tapatalk 8.2.4
Build version: 2304
TT ID: 8546948
TT UserName: pjl1520
TT LoginType: normal
TT Status: 1

• 3 weeks later...
yes I have heard the same thing it has been going on for a few months sure hope it gets working soon sure miss it

The log on issue is fixed in the latest iOS beta Tapatalk release but the 20 topics issue remains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, BCCRUSINGCOUPLE said:

Still not working for me any luck for anyone else 

Considering how many issues CC is having with its own site, I'm sure that figuring out what is required to get Tapatalk working again is way down the list of priorities.

26 minutes ago, gnome12 said:

Considering how many issues CC is having with its own site, I'm sure that figuring out what is required to get Tapatalk working again is way down the list of priorities.

The issues on the web site are related to the issues with Tapatalk as Tapatalk uses the Cruise Critic log on from the Cruise Critic forums page to log in. So they will have to fix that first. Why they do the log on that way is a mystery. Before they switched to the new forum software Tapatalk log on to CC did not work that way. And other forum communities I am a member that use the forum software that CC uses continue to log on without going thru web site pages. 

Edited by Charles4515

• 3 weeks later...

I try to sign in on Tapatalk and it's no longer working. The sign in pop-up disappears and then reappears a few seconds later. Anyone else having issues logging in recently? 

Also, when it is properly working, is there a way to have to stay logged in? I have to login multiple times per day. 

TIA!

51 minutes ago, sfzpilot said:

I try to sign in on Tapatalk and it's no longer working. The sign in pop-up disappears and then reappears a few seconds later. Anyone else having issues logging in recently? 

Also, when it is properly working, is there a way to have to stay logged in? I have to login multiple times per day. 

TIA!

Yes. Log in to Tapatalk is broken. 

6 hours ago, sfzpilot said:

Thanks! Any other apps that work with the forum? 

Not that I’m aware of.  When using my iPhone or iPad, I access CC through Safari. It’s how I’m posting right now. I find it pretty easy. 

• 9 months later...
It still doesn’t work. 

Tapatalk is still problematic. As an alternative you can download the Cruise Critic Forums app which is a Cruise Critic offshoot of Tapatalk. There are some bugs but I have been reading and posting to Cruise Critic with the CC app almost exclusively.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums