Has anyone heard from Norwegian about their offers

pinkie60

If you go to the Carnival boards, Carnival is offering some nice compensation for the Cuba itinerary fiasco.  You can cancel and get A refund or go on another itinerary with $50 OBC or keep your current ship and date and they will take you to Cozumel and you will receive $100 OBC.  I think they also stop in Key West. I talked to the Norwegian representative today and she expects they will do something similar to what Carnival is offering. Keep your fingers crossed, I just can’t stand the thought of Nassau again.

9 minutes ago, pinkie60 said:

If you go to the Carnival boards, Carnival is offering some nice compensation for the Cuba itinerary fiasco.  You can cancel and get A refund or go on another itinerary with $50 OBC or keep your current ship and date and they will take you to Cozumel and you will receive $100 OBC.  I think they also stop in Key West. I talked to the Norwegian representative today and she expects they will do something similar to what Carnival is offering. Keep your fingers crossed, I just can’t stand the thought of Nassau again.

Omg that would be wonderful. My fear is that our trip being a 4 day including GSC, they will go to Nassau. UGH!!!

• Like 1